Seeking to upgrade your skills and advance in your career this fall? Check out our refrigeration plant operator (5th class refrigeration) course!
The Refrigeration Plant Operator Course is a hands-on experience, providing the fundamental principles and components of typical refrigeration systems and heat pumps, and is designed to clearly show the different refrigerant stages within the cycles of the most common refrigeration systems used in various companies.
These classes will run from October 19, 2020 to November 6, 2020, Monday – Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm at our TFM Training Centre, conveniently located at – Unit 206 20167 96 Ave Langley, BC (view map)
Instructors will include Mike Garcia and Lou Roussinos, who will be in charge of delivering this course to a small group of individuals seeking to further their career. With only 15 students accepted, it keeps the training as individualized and hands-on as possible, ensuring each student is well prepared.
Our Refrigeration Plant Operator Course covers material such as…
- Introduction to Refrigeration
- The Compressor and all its functions
- The Evaporator and Condenser
- Metering Devices and how to read and manage them
- System Control Devices
- Introduction to Heat Pump Systems
- Refrigeration Faults
- Troubleshooting Techniques – and more
This course also includes such topics such as…
- How to reduce the ammonia charge in a refrigeration plant
- Refrigeration safety procedures and policies
- Natural refrigerants that make a difference in keeping our planet clean, as well as some possibly mandated by the Canadian Government
Our Refrigeration Plant Operator course can give you the hiring advantage you’ve been seeking in a market employing experts in this field. Whether looking at a National company in Canada or a small local business here in BC –TFMCI is here to help you gain the qualifications you need to succeed.
Feel free to contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 778-873-1050 to register for our refrigeration plant operator (5th class refrigeration) course, assisting you in furthering your career this fall, opening more doors for career options, and offering companies across Canada the chance to hire qualified individuals!