Courses & Training
- 4th CLASS POWER ENGINEER (PART B)
- 5th CLASS POWER ENGINEER (BOILER)
- POWER ENGINEERING BOILER LAB
- BOILER OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE COURSE
- 1 – DAY SEMINAR ON BOILER BASIC SAFETY AWARENESS
- 3rd CLASS POWER ENGINEER (PART A1)
- 4th CLASS POWER ENGINEER (PART A)
- 1 – DAY SEMINAR ON REFRIGERATION BASIC SAFETY AWARENESS
- REFRIGERATION PLANT OPERATOR (5th CLASS REFRIGERATION)
Operations & Maintenance
- VIBRATION ANALYSIS COURSE
- PUMP OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE COURSE
- LASER ALIGNMENT COURSE
- REFRIGERATION PLANT OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE COURSE
Customized and On-Site Training
We provide on-site training to all of Canada.
For customized training we produce our seminars based on the equipment and operational needs of the client’s facility. Course materials and lectures are tailored to any facilities needs.
To find more about our special and customized courses we invite you to give us a call and discuss your needs with one of our expert instructors..
Request a Course
TFM Consultants International Ltd will conduct all courses for private industry based on demand.
To request a course, please contact us.