Courses & Training
- SPECIAL BOILER OPERATOR – ALBERTA
- 4th CLASS POWER ENGINEER (PART A)
- 4th CLASS POWER ENGINEER (PART B)
- 5th CLASS POWER ENGINEER (BOILER)
- 1 – DAY SEMINAR ON BOILER BASIC SAFETY AWARENESS
- 3rd CLASS POWER ENGINEER (PART A1)
- REFRIGERATION PLANT OPERATOR (5th CLASS REFRIGERATION)
- UPGRADE 5TH CLASS BOILER TO REFRIGERATION PLANT OPERATOR FOR TFM STUDENTS
- 1 – DAY SEMINAR ON REFRIGERATION BASIC SAFETY AWARENESS
- BASICS IN BOILER/REFRIGERATION MAINTENANCE & OPERATIONS
- NAFA Certified Technician Level 1 (NCT)
- BASIC MATHEMATICS (5th & 4th CLASS PE)
- BASIC THERMODYNAMICS (5th & 4th CLASS PE)
Building Service Worker Program
Customized and On-Site Training
We provide on-site training to all of Canada.
For customized training we produce our seminars based on the equipment and operational needs of the client’s facility. Course materials and lectures are tailored to any facilities needs.
To find more about our special and customized courses we invite you to give us a call and discuss your needs with one of our expert instructors..
Request a Course
TFM Consultants International Ltd will conduct all courses for private industry based on demand.
To request a course, please contact us.