The Benefits of a Safety Seminar: Boiler or Refrigeration Safety Seminar in Langley
Seeking a Boiler or Refrigeration Safety Seminar in Langley? TFM is offering both during the month of February, with many benefits for your employees.
The Benefits of a Safety Seminar
A Basic Safety Seminar offers several benefits , which include:
- Increased Awareness: A basic safety seminar helps in raising awareness about various safety measures, protocols and procedures to be followed in various situations.
- Improved Safety Culture: A safety seminar also helps in promoting a safety culture, where employees understand the importance of following safety measures and take personal responsibility for their own safety and the safety of others.
- Decreased Accidents: Instruction within this 1-day class also provides employees with information and skills needed to prevent accidents and reduce the risk of workplace injuries.
- Compliance with Regulations: With ever-changing regulations, it is important for plants and organizations to comply with local, provincial and federal safety regulations and standards. We help keep the community up-to-date on what those regulations and safety measures are.
- Enhanced Employee Performance: By providing employees with the necessary training and information, they can perform their jobs more effectively and efficiently, leading to improved productivity and quality.
- Cost Savings: Implementing safety measures can reduce the cost of workplace injuries, insurance, and legal fees.
- Improved Reputation: A commitment to workplace safety can improve an organization’s reputation and enhance employee morale and job satisfaction… and TFM is here for that!
Boiler or Refrigeration Safety Seminar in Langley
Our upcoming Boiler or Refrigeration Safety Seminar in Langley are as follows:
1 – DAY SEMINAR ON REFRIGERATION BASIC SAFETY AWARENESS – February 23, 2023 to February 23, 2023
1 – DAY SEMINAR ON BOILER BASIC SAFETY AWARENESS – February 24, 2023 to February 24,
Either seminar will take place between 8:30 am to 4:30 pm at our TFM Training Centre, which is located at #206-20167 96 Avenue in Langley, BC (view map) – taught by Instructor: Mike Garcia
Those requiring certification must arrange the examination at their local TSBC office by completing the required “application for examination” form and paying the required examination fees. For more information on TSBC examination dates and fees go to technicalsafetybc.ca
Curious to know more? Contact us here.