TFM Consultants International LTD is the leader in maintenance, repair, temporary coverage, and operator training, with complete solutions for a 21st century workforce to acquire, apply and adapt essential technical and safety skills.
Even within tough environments such as power plants, office towers, schools, hospitals and refineries, TFM’s highly experienced Power Engineers provide a knowledge edge that continues to benefit our customers year after year. These management and manpower resources are quickly supplemented and mobilized to meet our clients’ peak demands during holiday coverage, plant shutdowns, process retrofits, rebuilds and new equipment installations.
Our operators are available 24/7 and are available to work as many hours as you need per employment standards. With a minimum 4 hour call out. Our hourly rate for regular time is $45/hour.
- 4th Class Power Engineers
- 5th Class Power Engineers
- Refrigeration Operators
- Building Operators
- Conduct daily inspections of the equipment & record the trends
- General repairs, upkeep and maintenance of facility systems, building automation systems, HVAC, plumbing systems, etc.
- Communicate any repairs and maintenance that require outside contractors with supervisor
- Coordinate work with other departments
- Adhere to all health and safety policies and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned.