Across a variety of industrial operations, safety is a top priority. Nowhere is this more critical than in the operation of refrigeration plants, where the complexities of cooling systems demand efficiency and a commitment to safety.
At TFM Consultants International, we understand the importance of equipping your team with the knowledge and skills necessary to navigate this specialized field safely and effectively. That’s why we proudly offer a one-day seminar on “Refrigeration Basic Safety Awareness,” a comprehensive course designed to provide you with essential insights into refrigeration plant operations and emergency procedures. Continue reading to learn more about this course!
Why Choose Our Seminar?
TFM’s monthly Refrigeration Basic Safety Awareness course is carefully crafted to meet the “Refrigeration Basic Safety Awareness Certificate” criteria administered by Technical Safety British Columbia (TSBC). Our team understands that safety knows no boundaries, which is why this one-day seminar course has no prerequisites, and anyone, regardless of their background, is welcome to attend. Certification is optional, making this online or in-person course accessible to a broad spectrum of learners.
What Does the Seminar Offer Your Organization?
By enrolling your staff in TFM’s one-day basic refrigeration course, you invest in their preparedness and safety awareness. The Refrigeration Basic Safety Awareness seminar spans 8 hours, and it is available both as a classroom course, online, and on-site at your facility to best suit your organization’s and your staff’s needs. Here are three advantages our Refrigeration Basic Safety Awareness course offers your organization:
- Comprehensive Understanding: Gain fundamental knowledge on refrigeration plant operation and familiarize your team with the BC Power Engineers, Pressure Vessel, Boiler, and Refrigeration Safety Regulations.
- Certification Preparation: Prepare your team to tackle the TSBC examination for certification, enhancing their credibility and competence.
- Enhanced Knowledge and Skills: Equip your non-operating employees with the skills and knowledge to promptly respond to emergencies in your plant, contributing to a safer work environment.
What Will You Learn?
TFM’s seminars are approachable and informative, employing real-world examples, photos, videos, and practical lessons. We tailor our courses for individuals with little to no experience in building HVAC and refrigeration systems but who require a solid understanding of theory, operation, and plant safety. Here are a few objectives you’ll learn with TFM’s Refrigeration Basic Safety Awareness course:
- Legislation and Industry History: Dive into the history of the boiler industry and explore relevant legislation.
- Types of Refrigeration Machines and Systems: Understand the variety of refrigeration systems in use today.
- System Start-up and Shutdown: Learn the critical procedures for starting up and shutting down refrigeration systems.
- Emergency Shutdown: Explore the protocols for emergency shutdowns of refrigeration machines and ancillary equipment.
- Reporting and Record-Keeping: Discover the importance of logbooks, reports, and accident or incident reporting.
- Duties and Responsibilities: Understand the roles and responsibilities of Basic Safety Awareness Certificated personnel and Plant Safety Committees.
- And More!
Ready to Learn More?
Your commitment to safety starts here with TFM. Join us for our upcoming Refrigeration Basic Safety Awareness seminar, and be sure to register quickly, as spots are limited! With the help of TFM Consultants International, our expert instructors can empower your team with the skills and expertise they need for a safer tomorrow.
Contact us today to learn more about our monthly seminars!