If your company is looking to fill in the gaps that your full-time staff might not satisfy, TFM can provide you with Temporary Power Engineers for Hire in the Lower Mainland. Our staffing solutions provide expertise in their field of…
- 4thClass Power Engineers
- 5thClass Power Engineers
- Refrigeration Operators
- Building Operators
Our temporary engineers and refrigerator or building operators for hire are available 24/7, and are capable of working within the employment standards set out with a minimum 4-hour shift.
How Power Engineers Can Help You with Temporary Staffing Solutions
At TFM, we are proud to offer Power Engineer Training in Langley, which includes:
- 3rd CLASS POWER ENGINEER (PART A1)
- 4th CLASS POWER ENGINEER (PART A)
- 4th CLASS POWER ENGINEER (PART B)
- 5th CLASS POWER ENGINEER (BOILER)
Along with 1-day basic safety courses, labs and maintenance programs.
A well-trained Power Engineer in Canada can help assist large groups of buildings, factories and/or industrial sites. From keeping the lights on to ensuring the mechanical, electrical and electronic operations are fully functioning in a safe and effective way, power engineers are truly the heartbeat of any industry they oversee.
Power Engineers in Vancouver and throughout the Lower Mainland oversee power plants such as:
- Pulp Mills
- Oil Companies
- Manufacturing Plants
- ….and more
5 Levels of Power Engineers in Canada
There are 5 levels of power engineers in Canada, which include:
- 1st Class Power Engineer (or the Chief Engineer) – who is in charge of very large power plants, overseeing the safety and efficient operations while supervising other Power Engineers
- 4th Class Power Engineers – who are actually entry-level engineers that perform a variety of field and monitoring work
- 3rd Class Power Engineers – who perform a lot of maintenance and monitor the efficient operation of boilers
- 2ndClass Power Engineers – who relieve for the 1st class engineer and provide supervision for both engineers and contractors on site
- 5thClass Power Engineers – who usually oversee refrigeration
Looking for temporary Power Engineers in Vancouver? Fill out our ONLINE FORM and one of our staff members will follow up with you soon, helping to ensure your staffing needs find a solution for 2021!