Mark your calendars – our next 5th Class Power Engineer Training in Langley begins March 7th and will run until March 25th, 2022!
With only 15 students accepted per course, our small class sizes ensure we can attend to each student accordingly. In addition, it provides a safe space to learn and acquire the hands-on training needed to understand the material.
5th Class Power Engineer Training in Langley – Material Covered
If you’re looking for a space that will ensure you understand what you’re being taught, TFM prides ourselves in exactly that.
Offering demonstrations, lectures, visual presentations and exercises, the variety of teaching applications ensures everyone’s learning style is addressed.
Open discussions are also part of our teaching style, helping students with little to no experience feel comfortable and confident in discussing the material throughout this course.
The 5th Class Power Engineering Course Material Includes…
- Legislation and Boiler Industry History
- Canadian Standards Association Code – B51
- Basic Mathematics (Geometry)
- Basic Sciences (Mechanics)
- Boiler Construction & Design
- Boiler Fittings & Controls
- Water Treatment
- Fuel & Combustion
- Boiler Operation
- Pumps & Pump Maintenance
- Heating & Cooling Systems
- Building & Plant Safety
- Fire Protection
- Log Books
Career Opportunities as a 5th Class Power Engineer
As mentioned in this blog post…
Curious to know what positions are available as a 5th Class Power Engineer in Canada? Check out these 20 Best 5th Class Power Engineer Jobs by Simply Hired.
They include responsibilities such as…
- Operating and maintaining the ammonia refrigeration systems within code requirement
- Operating and maintaining high pressure steam boilers
- Performing specific preventative maintenance work and lubrication tasks
- Updating maintenance logs and records
- Completing work orders as assigned by Chief Engineer
- …and more
The TFM Consultants International’s 5th Class Power Engineering Program is a great opportunity to advance your career. It is an accredited 120 hour program through the Technical Safety BC, spread over the course of 3 weeks.
If you are curious to know more – reach out to us at email@example.com or call 778-873-1050. We look forward to helping you gain a broader understanding of our programs and how we can help you!