Our 5th Class Power Engineer Training in Langley is set for March of next year. And with only 15 students accepted per course – now is the time to secure your spot.
If you are seeking to be ahead of the ‘New Year’s Resolution’ curve with projections to set yourself up for success in 2022 – TFM is ready to help you do so!
5TH CLASS POWER ENGINEER TRAINING IN LANGLEY: A POWER ENGINEERING CAREER BEGINS HERE
Did you know that only certified Power Engineers are permitted to operate and maintain equipment across all Canadian provinces and territories?
TFM Consultants International LTD offers courses and training that will help insert you into this exclusive field. Our power engineering programs provides the knowledge and skills necessary to write the interprovincial exams to become a certified power engineer. Bringing you one step closer to a successful career in 2022.
JOBS AVAILABLE AS A 5th CLASS POWER ENGINEER
Curious to know what positions are available as a 5th Class Power Engineer in Canada? Check out these 20 Best 5th Class Power Engineer Jobs by Simply Hired.
They include responsibilities such as…
- Operating and maintaining the ammonia refrigeration systems within code requirement
- Operating and maintaining high pressure steam boilers
- Performing specific preventative maintenance work and lubrication tasks
- Updating maintenance logs and records
- Completing work orders as assigned by Chief Engineer
- Working with others to plan and coordinate the completion of work.
- Performing building maintenance tasks throughout the facility as needed
- Providing a high level of customer service through a proactive approach to daily plant problems and issues
- Driving innovation and continuous improvement, utilizing his/her skills, observations, and participation
5TH CLASS POWER ENGINEER (BOILER) course details:
Our 5th Class Power Engineering Program is an accredited 120 hour course through the Technical Safety BC, and is taught over the course of 3 weeks.
Our September 5th Class Power Engineer Training in Langley is already sold out, so be sure to enroll early to ensure you don’t miss out on our next opportunity!
If you need additional information about any of our programs or services, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 778-873-1050.