Over the past 15 years, TFM Consultants International Ltd has consulted with hundreds of small, medium, and large organizations throughout Canada and the United States.
We have been able to provide assistance in the design, operation, construction and installation as well as the training of employees of steam plants and refrigeration plants of all sizes and types. Some of the companies we have been privileged to work with include:
Vancouver Convention Centre
- Industry: World Class Convention Facility
- Location: Vancouver BC Canada
- Services Provided: Commissioning advisors with respect to regulatory issues, developed maintenance activities and operational standard procedures.
Catalyst Paper – Powell River and Alberni Divisions
- Location: British Columbia, Canada
- Services Provided: Customized Training for Second Class Power Engineering Canadian Standardization Program. The training has been designed in six 2-week in class instruction review sessions after every 4 months of self study. This program is completed over 2 years to enable the certification of their operating engineers.
British Columbia Institute of Technology
- Industry: Educational Facility (campus)
- Location: Burnaby, BC
- Services Provided: Production and publication of Standard Operating Procedures for all of the mechanical equipment in the steam and heating plant systems.
Northern Health Authority British Columbia
- Industry: Hospitals and Medical Centers
- Location: Over 35 locations in Northern British Columbia (Prince George, Prince Rupert, Kitimat and so on)
- Services Provided: Conducted Walk-through energy studies and detailed energy audits and provided recommendations for a reduction of energy use up to 35%.
School District 91 – British Columbia
- Industry: Educational facilities K to Grade 12
- Location: Vanderhoof, Burns Lake, Fort St James
- Services Provided: Technical surveys and audits of 17 schools to determine regulatory compliance and equipment maintenance status and energy savings recommendations.