Lou Roussinos, PE, Power/Marine Engineer
Mr. Lou Roussinos has over 40 years of combined operational, supervisory and managerial roles within the boiler and pressure vessel industry, in the field of Power Engineering and as a consultant in the private sector.
- Power Engineer
- Marine Engineer
- Member of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Member of the Institute of Power Engineers, Canada
- Past President of the Institute of Power Engineers, Vancouver, Canada.
- Former Member of the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors (NBBI)
- Former Chief Inspector British Columbia, Canada, Boiler Safety Program
- Currently a member of the Hawaii Building Engineers Association (HBEA)
Lou Roussinos enjoys the interaction of the question periods during the seminars and uses the well-prepared seminars to pin point problem areas, symptoms and solutions and tells of how to better inspect, operate and maintain facilities and their mechanical equipment for an increased efficiency and better plant safety.
Allan R. Pringle, P.Eng. C. Eng. MI Mech E
Mr. Allan R. Pringle has extensive industry experience both here and abroad in mining operations and in refrigeration operations.
- Former Director Elevating Devices Safety Program, British Columbia, Canada
- Former Director Boiler Safety Program in British Columbia, Canada
- Former Member of the Association of Chief Boiler Inspectors of Canada
- Current Member of the Professional Engineers Association of B.C.
Teaching Style: Allan is a very skilled presenter and an excellent communicator who encourages the students to participate in the seminar discussions. His 35 plus years of plant management experience are evident in his ease of presentation and relaxed manner of teaching the course objectives.
Mike Garcia, PE
Mike Garcia is one of the young power engineers that have come through the ranks of TFM Consultants International Ltd and has grown into a very reliable and well respected power engineer with 15 years of combined operational, supervisory and managerial roles within the boiler and pressure vessel industry in the field of Facility Management.
In addition to being a Certified Power Engineer, Mike is also a Facility Management Professional. Mr. Garcia is a member of the Institute of Power Engineers, Canada and the Past President of the Institute of Power Engineers, Abbotsford Branch, Canada. He also holds membership in the International Facility Management Association (IFMA).
Mike has extensive knowledge in the development and implementation of Facility Plant Operations. He is an excellent communicator who encourages students to participate during his classes and seminars. While sharing his knowledge, he will walk students through simple trouble shooting techniques and down time prevention and describe his own life experiences with equipment breakdown and solutions. He has an extensive knowledge with Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) building design, operation and start ups.
Mr. Ray Riopel has been involved in the HVAC air filtration industry since 1986. He is one of the principles of the BC Air Filter group of companies which includes BC Air Filter, Pacific Air Filter, and ROTO-Aire Distributors.
Mr. Riopel continues to be active in the industry and provides quality products and services to commercial, industrial, and institutional clients throughout B.C, and abroad.
- Member National Air Filtration Association
- NAFA CAFS certified
- Member of the Board of Directors National Air Filtration Association