Lou Roussinos, PE, Power/Marine Engineer
Mr. Lou Roussinos, PE has over 40 years of combined operational, supervisory and managerial roles within the boiler and pressure vessel industry, in the field of Power Engineering and as a consultant in the private sector.
- First Class Power Engineering Standardized Certificate
- Diploma in Marine engineering
- Former holder of a National Board of boiler and pressure vessel inspectors commission and commission endorsements in the fabrication of boilers and pressure vessels and nuclear inspections.
- Former Manager of Operations (Chief Boiler Inspector) for British Columbia Boiler Safety Program
- Represented British Columbia as Chief Boiler Inspector at the National Board of Chief Boiler Inspectors
- Member of the ASME International
Allan R. Pringle, P.Eng. C. Eng. M.I. Mech. E.
Mr. Allan R. Pringle has extensive industrial experience both here and abroad in mining, oil and gas and refrigeration plant operations.
- Former Director and Chief Inspector Elevating Devices
- Former Director of Boiler Inspections Division in British Columbia, Canada
- Former member of the Association of Chief Boiler Inspectors of Canada
- Current member of the Professional Engineers Association of B.C